Anime fight! Anime fight!

It's everything I hate about DBZ. But when I was a kid I didn't care.

Very good art!

The Devil's Bones 1 The Devil's Bones 1

Very cool!

I like your art style and knowledge of perspective. Great job on getting me interested in who the characters are and what they are doing.

Most music would become a disturbance, but another idea would be to let certain panels contain background noise or ambience. For example, if a page of the comic took place in a rainy jungle, maybe you'd hear the drops falling and some of the wildlife noises. Just another way to pull the audience into your world.

I'm interested to see what happens next!

Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

My Spider-Sense is tingling...

Nice movie! And don't sweat the backgrounds. I'd rather see pixels because you had no choice rather than because you suck as an artist. You have a good comic book style, and you creatively combine FBF with tweens to get a nice, smooth animation. If more people thought about stuff like this, we'd all have to step up our game. 10 Stars.

rpg time with the sprites rpg time with the sprites

It's not even finished..

Or, if it is finished, maybe I couldn't get to the next room. I tried walking through a entrance and the graphic for it appeared on top of my character. Also, as seems to be the case with people who make games using Stencyl, there is absolutely no sound. I have no motivation to play it in silence. After pressing nearly every key on the keyboard, I was able to figure out how to use the sword.

1)Make a Title Screen with directions and controls
2)Add some sound.
3)Double and Triple check your maps and codes before uploading. Then before you upload, check them again.
4)In the Author Comments section, have faith in your game, and at least tell us a little about the plot or overall objective. You DO have a plot, right? RPG's are built on them.

lol1365 responds:

ok but i will have to work on it

Finger Balance Finger Balance

Challenging!

I like the way you got your physics to work. Reminds me of being a kid and balancing a broom on my palm, except not as dangerous.

I found that I was able to toss the block way up into the air and grab all the powerups before it landed. Not really a cheat, but it gave me a chuckle.
Good job on this game.

Move The Hurricane Move The Hurricane

This isn't even a game.

But I think you already knew that.

0/0

The Minor Song The Minor Song

I love it!

I hear some of No Love Lost in here....you sneaky monkey.

Maybe that's why I like this one so much.

MarkySpark responds:

Yea they are the same minor keys, I like them :-)

On the Seafront (Arpeggio On the Seafront (Arpeggio

I came here expecting a 10-star piece

and you deliver every time. Makes me want to animate again.

MarkySpark responds:

Time to get that sketch pad out Davey!

Just one Soul - Mjattie Just one Soul - Mjattie

Instant Download.

Great work! The piano is so versatile.